Yesterday was Steph's bday. LOVE HER so much. We have so much fun together and I love it when I can get her to laugh hard because it makes me laugh hard too! She has such a beautiful family (has THREE kids and is a year younger than me!) and is a wonderful mother. She moved up by me last year and it's the best because I get to see her almost every morning now...we're gym buddies! She has wonderful taste in everything and is so fun to go shopping with (my girlfriends definitely know how to shop!) I hope you had a great day yesterday Steph!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Happy BDAY Steph
Yesterday was Steph's bday. LOVE HER so much. We have so much fun together and I love it when I can get her to laugh hard because it makes me laugh hard too! She has such a beautiful family (has THREE kids and is a year younger than me!) and is a wonderful mother. She moved up by me last year and it's the best because I get to see her almost every morning now...we're gym buddies! She has wonderful taste in everything and is so fun to go shopping with (my girlfriends definitely know how to shop!) I hope you had a great day yesterday Steph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks linds! Youre a sweetheart, sorry ive been a gym slacker the last couple days!
Hmm, and thanks for chopping off the belly in that pic. Dont we have a better one of us together?? IF not that means we need a NEW one!
Thanks again for the cute hat and earrings..im wearing the hat right now:)
She is a great friend! Sorry I haven't talked to you forever. Life has been so busy the last week. I am excited to come to Utah and spend time with my friends. I fly in September 12 and as of right now I don't have a ticket home but the plan is to leave September 27 but we are playing it by ear. Anyway, we will for sure get together lots while I am there :)
Post a Comment