Sunday, August 3, 2008

Apology...

So a few weeks ago I said So You Think You Can Dance was coming to Utah and asked if anyone wanted to come with me...I know a few of you said they wanted to...and I spaced it! I was out of town this weekend (pictures to come :) and forgot to post on my blog that I wasn't going to be home to buy tickets. If anyone didn't already know, they went on sale YESTERDAY! I haven't checked to see if there are any still available. Needless to say, if you were waiting for me to tell you about it, I really do apologize. Hopefully everyone got their tickets already and is planning to go! I hope no one is mad at me :)

Had a great weekend with great girlfriends in St. George. I want to gather all the pics before I post about it...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I checked last night and it looks like you can buy 1 seat from SYTYCD website, but not 2 together. There's lots of tickets out there if you want to spend $100-$115/per ticket! I'm still thinking about it. :)

melissa marie said...

Kimball and I got tickets together. We called about 3:00pm that afternoon and it was over half sold out. Good luck, let me know if you get tickets.