My beautiful sister turned 21 today. I'm so grateful to have a sister. It's an incredible relationship that you will always have...no matter what life brings or where it takes you. As I get older I appreciate all relationships so much more, but definitely this one with this little lady. She is an amazing person and I don't know of anyone who doesn't like her. She's so great with Peyton and sorry to all the other relatives out there, but her name is one of the only ones he's saying so far (Sheshee!) She's also a fabulous hair stylist and usually comes to my house and does it when Peyton is in bed (I know I'm spoiled!) By the way, she works at Mark Anthony's salon in Springville if you need someone to go to :) Anyway...love you so much Chels! And thanks to my parents for a great dinner at PF Changs and my Mom's famous chocolate mousse cake!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Chels
My beautiful sister turned 21 today. I'm so grateful to have a sister. It's an incredible relationship that you will always have...no matter what life brings or where it takes you. As I get older I appreciate all relationships so much more, but definitely this one with this little lady. She is an amazing person and I don't know of anyone who doesn't like her. She's so great with Peyton and sorry to all the other relatives out there, but her name is one of the only ones he's saying so far (Sheshee!) She's also a fabulous hair stylist and usually comes to my house and does it when Peyton is in bed (I know I'm spoiled!) By the way, she works at Mark Anthony's salon in Springville if you need someone to go to :) Anyway...love you so much Chels! And thanks to my parents for a great dinner at PF Changs and my Mom's famous chocolate mousse cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! I was thinking about you ALL day :)
Hey, this is Marianne White. I decided that I would quit stalking and comment. Definitely have to agree with you on how amazing Chelsea is! Oh and how I love your mom's chocolate cake. :)
it was good to see you for a second last night:) I felt bad I didnt say hi to your mom or dad...or chelsea! Happy bday Chelsea!!! im glad you had a fun evening w your family-its the best way to spend our time!
You are such a sweet sister!
Hi Lindsey,
We saw your name on a friends blog and were so excited to see what you guys are up too! Your little boy is so cute, and I love the name Peyton (I'm kind of a Peyton Manning fan). We are currently living in Dallas and have #3 on the way. You can check us out at mattandchristina.blogpspot.com
Post a Comment