Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun Find and Peyton...















I saw this at IKEA a week or so ago with Lisa and thought it was cute...she had thought it was about $40 so I decided to think about it. We went back there today and guess what...$15! I was so excited. Peyton absolutely loves cars so I know he'll love driving them around on it. Now I just need a playroom in the basement to put it in :)















You can just call Peyt Mr. destruction. It does not take long for him to pull things out and make a mess. I can't do the dishes with him awake because he takes the silverware out as soon as I put it in. Good thing I love him so much :) I wanted to write down a few things he's saying right now...

Mom (I love it when he says mama)
Dad
Papa
Car
Goggie (Dog)
Cookie
Cheese (one of his favorite foods)
Treat
Duck
Ball
Gabage (dirty diapers :)

This is SUCH a fun age because he's starting to repeat a lot of what he hears. The words above he's just mastered so you can understand them every time :) So awesome to be a Mom to him.















Also just thought I'd post this picture of my girlfriends at Beth's shower. I LOVE these girls. It's fun as we get older and make our own little families how we can look back at so many memories we've had and just laugh. I have funny/crazy/wonderful memories with each one of these girls and I'm so glad we keep in touch!

4 comments:

The coolest Petersens said...

Hey Lindsay, it's Heather Petersen, how cute and how big. I swear you just had him.

Nicole said...

I used to have one of those things! Well, my brothers did but I played 'cars' on it all the time! I can't believe they still make them...

JakenDebbie said...

Thanks for sharing that great find! We might have to go get that!! Peyton sure is getting big...he is still a total stud!

Holly said...

That is a great find:) I bet Peyton is having a blast with that!