Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

I used to be so good at updating this a few times a week. Lately it's been about once a week. I'll try to be better :) We've had a fun couple of weeks! I got to go to dinner a few times with a few different groups of friends. Birthdays are the best! On Saturday I had fun up at the outlets in Park City with my sisters Melissa and Ashley. The boys cut wood for my in-laws at their property in Coleville (I think that's how you spell it) so we decided to go shopping while they worked! I found some cute things for Peyt and I and even a few shirts for McKay. We came back that afternoon and Wayne and Pam made us all a delicious dutch oven dinner to celebrate my, Melissa and Alaynah's bdays!















It's been fun because my friend Sarah has been in town so we've gotten everyone together a few times to hang out. The first picture is from our dinner at Texas Road House...yum! I love that place. The pictures below are from our park adventure today. Steph told us about a fun, old park in Alpine. It had some fun toys...but Peyt just likes to RUN away from me and go everywhere and anywhere. He's really hard to take anywhere with open spaces and moving vehicles :) We managed though and it was fun to get together. Our friend Christina came who I hadn't seen for years! It was really fun to see her. Thanks everyone for a fun afternoon. Tonight I get to go to the So You Think You Can Dance show and I'm SO excited. I'll write about it soon!




































































1 comment:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Cute pictures! I love that you stay in touch with all your friends- fun memories and good ties.
I can't believe how big Peyt is! He's so darling :)