Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Farm Country

My Mom treated Peyton and I to an afternoon at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Pointe and to lunch! We had so much fun! This was the first time going for Peyton and I think he enjoyed it (especially the fact that we let him push his own stroller most of the way :)















Grandma, Peyt and the horse's behind




















Peyt riding the pony



































Wagon ride...not the best picture day for Peyt




















We sent him to jail! He sure knows how to get out fast though!
















First ride on a real tractor (just long enough to get the picture!)

Just FYI to you all who don't know, for one more week Thanksgiving Pointe has all their activities for $2 on tuesdays. I would encourage you to go right at 10 a.m. though to avoid long lines! Good deal!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

So fun. My kids love the farm at TP. He is so dang cute. I think he looks so much like McKay. Hope you can come to lunch next week. See ya soon.

brookelovesjay said...

I heard about the $2 tuesdays. Maybe I'll go this next week when my family is in town, I have a niece that is almost 2 that would probably enjoy it. It must be fun that Peyton is getting old enough to actually go out and do things now! Not that I want Chase to grow up any faster, but I can't wait to get to that point! I'm in my house way too much

Taylor Family said...

You are looking WAY skinny. If I come to Bunco tomorrow and you are anorexic you are in trouble!

Scott and Beth said...

How fun! He is getting so big!