Saturday, May 31, 2008

A House Behind the TREES

My poor husband lost his beloved trees last night. I've been thinking they cover too much of the house up (and were planted too close to the house). Last night Davy convinced him they needed to come down...and in a matter of five minutes they were gone. I was worried they would trample my petunias but it worked out just fine. Now you can see my house! And Lisa had a great idea to buy two black rocking chairs and a little table to go on the porch! Now we can plant a few trees on the strip in the front of our house...where trees grow better :)





















































We also had my grandparents come visit this week. It's always fun when they come to town to visit. They were here for my cousin Ryan's high school graduation...congrats Ryan!













I also want to send my love to my Grandpa Neiger. He's been struggling with some major health issues lately and is in the hospital. We want him to know how much we love him and our Grandma and we think about you often. We wish we were closer so we could be there for you. We love you guys!

6 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

I know how you feel about the trees- when we took ours out it took some serious adjustment time. We put in a weeping cherry and I really like how it doesn't eat up all the space.
You have such a good eye for things!

Jill said...

Your house is so cute & now you can really see it. I think it was a good choice to lose the trees.

Leah said...

I'll have to drive by your house and take a peek. I'm sure it looks wonderful!

Scott and Beth said...

Been there, done that!!! We really feel for you!

Heidi said...

Where is your house? We were looking at one that looks really similar to yours, so maybe it's in the same neighborhood!

Cara said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the new table and chairs.