Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Way to go David Archuleta!




















OK so I know he didn't win tonight, but I'm so proud of our little Utah boy for getting that far. I'm a fan and will buy his CD for sure. Both Davids were really good this season and I had fun watching! My sis Chels and I decided to go to the American Idol concert this year in July! Never have done that before, but thought it would be fun because I liked so many of the top ten this year. Should be fun. I'm actually really excited to see Brooke White in concert. Love her!

I'm also EXCITED that my favorite show starts tomorrow...So You Think You Can Dance! Yeah!

Also a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome brother in law Dan. He's married to McKay's sister Wendi and we love him so much. He is one of the most genuinely kind people we know. He will engage in a conversation all about you forever and be interested the whole time. He's a great dentist also in Springville if you are looking for one! Hope you had a great day and we'll be celebrating soon!

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Mike and I went to an AI concert the year of Chris Daughtry. It was so fun! I liked both of the Davids as well...good job David A!

Kelly said...

I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! So excited for this season. Your family is so cute!