Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...














I can't believe I'm celebrating my second Mother's Day! It's crazy! I've enjoyed every day of being a mother so far and love my sweet little Peyton so much. He's the second best thing that's happened to me (next to McKay :) Love you Peyt!





















Pam is such a great woman. McKay was lucky to be raised by her and to have her as a Mother. Peyt loves her too and got to spend some time with her this weekend while we went to Park City (thanks!) She is so selfless and will do and give anything to her children and grandchildren. We love you Pam!














Love my Mom...isn't she cute! Thanks also to her for taking Peyt this weekend...we had a great anniversary getaway. This woman is amazing...she is an extremely service oriented person who loves everyone and puts everyone ahead of herself. She would gladly watch Peyton over doing ANYTHING in this world which says something about what a great grandmother she is. Love you Mom!

Happy Grandmother's Day to Grandma Neiger in California, Grandma Johnson in Washington and Grandma Shoell in Pleasant Grove. You are all amazing women whom we love SO much and hope you are all doing well. We are lucky to have you in our lives!

Also a very Happy Mother's Day (and mother's day to be) to all of you that I love so much. I'm sure if you're reading this you've impacted my life in some way by the great example you've been to me...which has helped shape me into the kind of Mom I am today. I hope you've enjoyed this day as much as I have.

Pictures will be coming tomorrow of our little getaway and some of Peyton and his cousins from today. McKay and I are anxious to continue season 4 of LOST on the computer :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's day!