Monday, May 12, 2008

This weekend...

So here are pictures from the weekend...lots of them. Enjoy!




















Mr. Golfer. He'd be out everyday if he could. He hit great drives but was frustrated with his putting on Saturday. It was the NICEST day for golf. Park City Golf Course is a fun course too because a small river runs through it and it's really green! It was nice to be outside!




















Taking a shot at the ball. I'm still VERY novice, but I try. McKay says if I'd only concentrate and "care" more I'd be much better. I must say I did have a good golf day on Saturday. I usually play about 10 over golf and this time it was only like 3 or 4 over...not so bad :)



























Mother's Day was great at the Ercanbracks. Pam bought this four wheeler when Tyke was younger and now he can pull Peyton around in the trailer part! He thought it was pretty fun!














Alaynah had a turn in the back too!





















Hanging out with Dad




















This is my cute nephew Tyler. He was the only grandchild for quite awhile and now he has two cousins. He's a sweet boy and we love him!





















Baby Alaynah. She is six months younger than Peyt...I've posted pics of her before. She has tons of hair and Ash did it all cute yesterday.




















My hand was on it's way up in this picture to take Peyton's hand away from pulling my hair!

Because this post will be on the longer side, I'll wait until tomorrow to post the video of Peyton WALKING! He's getting so close...we just keep working with him and I know one day he'll just get it!

It was fun to see my girlfriends today! Thanks for letting us come over Steph. Christian is a beautiful baby! Travel home safe Sarah!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Fun, I love the pictures...espeically the one catching payton in the act of pulling your hair! haha.

Jill said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun in Park City on your getaway. Lucky you!! Peyton is so cute!

Leah said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend get-a-way!