Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Walking!

That's right...Peyt is finally getting the hang of it! Still not quite stable on his feet, but he's getting better. Chels watched him for me tonight and said he walked through our kitchen and into the family room pretty well. I'm so excited for this! No more worn out jeans or scraped knees (well, hopefully not!) Now we just need to get the stairs down :)

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

YEA!!! How exciting! As for the scraped knees...those still happen. :( I'm so sad you won't be at Bunco tomorrow! We will miss you!

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so fun! I love how they hold out their arms for balance when they are learning...it is so cute! He is such an adorable little boy!

Angela and Mike said...

Wow! Good for him. I love everyone in the background cheering him on. How fun.

Rick & Carly said...

Hey Lindsay, it's Carly Reichert from High School. I came across your blog today and was so excited. Peyton is so dang cute. My little girl Brinley just started walking about a month ago. They grow up so fast. You did awesome on Good Things Utah. I would never have the guts to do it. You have a beautiful family. It is always fun to see how people are doing after high school. Rick and I's blog is www.swenwithen.blogspot.com

a wynn wynn situation said...

CUTE!! I loved seeing all your family in the background for the momentous occasion!