Tomorrow night is McKay's 10 year High School reunion. He is OLD :) Lisa is in charge of it and has done a great job putting it together. I'm sure it will be fun to meet some of their friends I haven't met before. Yeah for the class of 98 from PG High!
Friday, June 6, 2008
The Aquarium
My sister-in-laws and I decided to take our kids to the Living Planet Aquarium yesterday. It's a cute little place with some cool water life. Peyt was somewhat interested, but doesn't really get it yet. I'm sure he'll like it much more next summer. It's so funny because Wendi, Ash and I have decided to have Wednesday be the day we get together with our kids in the summer and so far EVERY WEDNESDAY has been bad weather...and guess what...bad weather again next Wednesday. Ridiculous.



Tomorrow night is McKay's 10 year High School reunion. He is OLD :) Lisa is in charge of it and has done a great job putting it together. I'm sure it will be fun to meet some of their friends I haven't met before. Yeah for the class of 98 from PG High!
Tomorrow night is McKay's 10 year High School reunion. He is OLD :) Lisa is in charge of it and has done a great job putting it together. I'm sure it will be fun to meet some of their friends I haven't met before. Yeah for the class of 98 from PG High!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Lindsay,
So, we were totally there yesterday. My kids petted the snake, and all that good stuff. How funny if we were there the same time!
Hope you don't mind I found your blog. Very cute! Send me an email if you'd like an invite to mine.
Cara
Funny, I'm old too. I just found out my 10 year reunion is in 3 weeks. I guess I have that long to lose my last 10 pregnancy pounds. EEEK!!
Don't worry I'm older than you guys! I had my ten year last year...I need to go the aquarium sometime, it looks like fun!
how fun! You look so cute Linds! Hope you're doing good.
Post a Comment