Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged by Beth

Haven't done one in awhile so here it goes...

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


JOYS

1. My Family

2. My Friends

3. My LIFE!


FEARS

1. Being a widow

2. Death...I know I shouldn't be afraid of it, but I haven't really had to deal with it much

3. Natural disasters...but I'm becoming more prepared :)


GOALS

1. Run a few races this summer (signed up for Freedom Festival!)

2. Be in the best shape of my life before trying for baby #2

3. Serve others more often


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1. My shows...currently So You Think You Can Dance

2. Running

3. Shopping (it's always an obsession sadly)

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love decorating my house

2. I love to organize and make things clean

3. I'm going to the Tim McGraw concert in two weeks!


I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

1. Lisa McArthur

2. Steph Taylor

3. Sarah McGiven

4. Jessica Carlson

5. Michelle Tolboe

No comments: