Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vegas

I've decided I'd like to take a trip down to Vegas once a month. It's SO fun to relax, sit by the pool, shop, eat good food and be with people you love! This time I went down with my Mom, Chels and Peyt for Chelsea to surprise her boyfriend Greg for his birthday. I was surprised, but the drive with Peyt wasn't too bad. He's such a good boy :)














Swimming! Gladly he likes the pool again and I love this floatie...minimal blowing up and he seemed to enjoy it too. Couldn't get a smile though.














Sarah and Ryan brought the boys over for a swim. So fun to see them as usual. Sarah dropped the boys off and came back to go shopping with us! Love ya Sar!



























This was Peyton about two hours past his bedtime (Utah time). We ate dinner pretty late Monday night, but he did really well. He loves the Cheesecake Factory just like his Mom.














This is my cute sis and Greg. He's a sweetheart and we really like him. Hope you had a great birthday surprise Greg! Good luck with the rest of your selling this summer!




















My favorite hotel in Vegas is the Bellagio. The water show is the funnest thing to do...I love to watch it. Inside they have beautiful gardens and this was set up in one of the corners...a mini Bellagio with the water fountains in front and all. Maybe McKay and I can getaway together at the end of the summer and stay there...sound fun? Hope I can talk him into it!

Thanks for a great trip Mom. Had a blast. Sad I didn't get a cute picture with the two of us...the one I took is not cute...

Congrats to Lisa...she's having a little girl and I'm so excited for her!

7 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Is this a habit of yours?...to frequently visit vegas and NEVER let me know you are coming? Lame. haha. I'm glad you had a good time!

brookelovesjay said...

cute background! next time take us with you! i'm hoping to talk jason into a little weekend getaway to vegas too...we'd have to take chase of course, but it would be so nice to get away from utah for a few days to someplace tropical!

a wynn wynn situation said...

You guys have WAY too much fun! I think you should make it a monthly goal to go there and I know your mom loves it.
I'm so glad you posted that pic of Chel and her boyfriend... I've heard about him but that's my first glimpse. They are darling together-

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

well Im officially jealous of your life right now....oh the good ol days of having one child...:) I love my 3 children....but to just pack up and go....AHHH, the good ol' days!
Im so glad you had fun, Maybe we could go again too! I would love to even stay in St. George and swim all day, and shop in the evenings! SO FUN...Im going to plan it right now!
Love ya
Steph...
ps. is chelsea thinking marriage??? HEHE, they are cute, Im glad you guys like him...CALL ME, lets go to lunch (no kids)...maybe we should meet at Dear Lizzy for lunch one day and look around!

Taylor Family said...

LUCKY! I would LOVE to go to Vegas with Jake and Emma but she won't sleep ANYWHERE but her own crib! My cousins are down there so it would be so much fun. Maybe I will just have to make her. Babies have to sleep eventually right? I'm glad you had a fun time. You desereve it!

McGiven Family.... said...

Ya for Vegas! We love it! I promise you don't want to come in July or August. I am so glad you came to visit and that it worked out for me to come hang out with you. I had so much fun swimming and shopping with you! Peyton is so cute and I still can't get over what a good kid he is. I love your mom too...she is so great! I am glad you had a fun vacation!

I am coming up on Saturday. I will call you and maybe we can make a plan to get together next week.

P.S. I stole pictures for my blog

Josh and Megan said...

There is nothing better than the pool on a hot day! Love it! You better not start gambling with all of your trips down there!