
Today is our 5th Anniversary. Where did it go? Life has treated the Ercanbrack family SO well. McKay and I are so blessed to have a wonderful marriage and friendship. Couldn't imagine life without him...I can't even remember what my life was really like without him anymore! Here are a few pictures of our amazing day...if you can believe it, none of our pictures are saved digitally...our wedding was the very last one Dan Hixon did with film. It's crazy that the digital camera craze hasn't been around longer! I guess it makes me look old :)


If I were to do it over again, there are a few things I would do differently, but it's only because wedding trends only get better and better...you see things and only wish it was there when you got married (I would have worn an ivory dress with a sash probably...love it...my sister in law's dress was my favorite wedding dress I've ever seen...good taste Meliss!) And I would have done my hair more "fancy". McKay was cute and just wanted me to look like "me" on our wedding day, but I think I could have pulled off a fancier "me" look. Oh well. Still loved every minute of that day and always will.
Here we are closer to our current looks...we look older huh! In fact a few of my friends have been to my house lately and have commented on how young we looked when we got married...I guess five years does that to you. And I now have blonde hair! Some of my newer friends never knew I had red hair probably!
McKay...you are my best friend and I love you too much to describe. You are the most unselfish, kind and loving person I know. Thanks for the past five + years. You are an incredible person. Can't wait to grow old with you :)
9 comments:
Too funny!! Dan Hixon did our wedding pictures too, but it was almost 8 years ago, so no digital prints for me either. Congrats on the big 5 year anniversary.
Happy 5th! That IS a lot of years. Dan Hixon did my bridals :) Look at all you have accomplished in five years, a beautiful home, family... you guys make a great couple.
I love all the pictures, Lindsay! It's so fun to see what others looked like "back in the day." You guys are just as cute now -- such a great couple!! Happy Anniversary!
I love your pictures!!! I know what you mean with the film! We have a HUGE roll of negatives:) Happy Anniversary! You guys look great...and really...we should get together and play sometime!
So cute! This post totally made me cry! I can't believe we will be having our five year soon too! Congratulations!
Has it really been 5 years?? Holy Cow! And, uh, you don't look older- you guys still look like kids!
Happy five years!
Happy Anniversary! I love seeing older pictures of you guys... so cute!
happy anniversary Linz! It's been a while, we need to get together soon! Maybe I'll have to come up to see your gorgeous house!
Post a Comment