What a sweetie! It was so fun to visit Steph and meet the newest member of the Taylor family (still no first name yet :) Steph and I have been very close since high school and it's so neat to share moments like this...she's a wonderful mother and person. Love ya Steph! He looks so much like his dad and his older sister Hallie when she was born. Such a handsome dude!
We're so excited for you Taylor family! Congratulations!
5 comments:
I am so sad I wasn't there to go with you to the hospital. It is actually kind of weird. I can't wait to hang out and meet the darling boy next week!
She looks fabulous for just having a baby!
Who looks like that just after giving birth?? Kudos to her.
Hope you are all well and maybe we'll actually see you in person this summer!
HHHIIII!!!!
Yay, little Christian...he is beautiful! you are such a great friend Lindz! YOu and chelsea are blessings in mine and Steph's lives! Thanks for all that you do!
Post a Comment