
DAVID ARCHULETA

You are deaf if you don't think he has an incredible voice. LOVE him! And it's great that he's from Utah! I was thinking about it tonight and if he makes it to the finals, they will come to Utah and have his little ceremonial debut here. I would be surprised if he didn't make it to the end.
DAVID COOK

My favorite performance tonight. I was a big fan of Chris Daughtry and he's got a similar sound to him. Would definitely buy his CD. He's always good.
BROOKE WHITE

She's got an awesome, unique sound to her voice that I love. Didn't love tonight, but she's usually really good.
JASON CASTRO

His voice reminds me of Kalai for all of my high school friends out there. I think he's great (even though I don't love dreadlocks!)
All the contestants are actually really good, but you gotta have favorites.
While I'm admitting my TV obsessions, thought I'd also mention McKay and I are on season 3 of Lost. We gave in to everyone telling us to watch a television series on DVD. So addicting. We usually watch at least 2-3 episodes every night. Bummer though that soon we'll have to wait for season 4 to come out on DVD who knows when! Can't start it in the middle of the season :(
So excited as well that So You Think You Can Dance will be starting next month. OK that's it. Those are the shows I love! (Oops, and the Bachelor and the Hills)...thank goodness for tivo and eliminating commercials.
Also GO JAZZ tomorrow night against the Spurs...I believe with a win they can clinch the 3rd spot in the playoffs with a guaranteed home court advantage in the first round! Yeah!
8 comments:
I'm all over American Idol as well, although it competes with the Biggest Loser on Tuesday night. Good thing the biggest loser's finale is tonight! Don't you think DVRs/TiVo are one of the best inventions?
I am just finishing up work and going to get my fix of AI in for the night. I did find out what number David A was so I could vote for him 50 times like I do every week :) I love him!
Ryan and I are firm believers in watching seasons! It is our "thing" that we do together and love it. We have watched many and right now we are on season 2 of Lost...so we are not far behind you. Thanks to the seasons we have way too many TV shows to keep up with. Good thing they all come out on DVD and we can watch them then!
P.S. You know I still love the Bachelor and The Hills too! Can't wait for SYTYCD!!!!!!!!
i had no idea you were a hills fan! i always text with my little sister about all the drama. i used to watch it with meghan all the time when she lived with us. but now i can talk about it with you! i hate hate hate spencer! i want to kick him in the face and other places...and heidi was so cute till she dated him...
Jake is going to the first playoff game WITHOUT me!!! Can you believe him? It's for work, but still...I'm quite upset. ;)
haha, we watch the exact same shows with bachelor and hills etc. I agreed with Christy going home...it was time for her to go. I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance to start. My sister lives in CA near Brooke White's ward, so she went to a party/TV thing for FOX and had a big sign for her and stuff. FUn!
I LOVE kala, and I was thinking the exact same thing when watching Jason this week.
I haven't been watching American Idol but I saw both episodes this week. And I totally agree with you. I love David Archuletta and David Cook. They are my two favs!
Hey love! I miss you and want to catch up already.
We're obsessed with Idol here too! I love David A as well. Did I mention that David C is my secret boyfriend? He's that punk/emo vibe all girls like to secretly love. Love ya!
Post a Comment