Anyway...we had so much fun today! My friend Heather is in town from Iowa so we got together for lunch with some friends. Steph had a great idea to take the kids to the park after (it was beautiful outside!) so Peyt and I went. He LOVED it! I think we'll be taking many trips to the park this summer. Here are some pictures from the day!
Peyt also LOVES his cars and trucks. He's started to make a HMMM grunting sound when he drives them and I love it! Can you also see the lovely bruise on his forehead! I need a helmet for this kid! I'm so lucky because he automatically smiles for me when I get the camera out (as long as he's in good spirits). Do I have him trained or what!
9 comments:
Hey there! That's so funny that you wrote us because we totally saw you on Good Things Utah! I never watch it and I just so happened to be home at that time so I flipped it on, and I was like What? Wait! What? You were so cute and did such a great job! And your boy is adorable!
Oh my gosh, he gets cuter every day! Maybe Emma won't mind dating a guy a little younger than her.
haha, I love that your husband wrote that, how fun. I'm glad you guys liked the park so much, that'll make summer very enjoyable. He is getting so old. I can't believe he likes to play with cars and everything.
SO FUN! he looked so cute!
Would you mind emailing me some pics if you have some of all the other kids too...and of course one or two of peyton k! Thanks
Hello! I got to watch you on 'Good Things Utah' you were awesome! I hope we'll be related soon... (Greg and Chelsea) I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Peyton is darling, you have such a cute family!
Alisa and me were best friends up at Ricks College (Dorm 4 roommates). I love that woman, she is one tough chick. Tell her hello for me!
He's such a handsome boy!
Kimball and I love Peyton!! He is so cute. He is starting to make us want one of our own. :) We love you guys.
It was good to see you yesterday! It was fun to catch up and Mike wanted me to tell you thanks for the SYMPHONY:) He pretty much ate the whole thing by himself. I did help a little bit, but not much!
I forgot to give you the cupcake recipe you wanted. I had it printed out to give you and totally forgot. When you email me those spreadsheets, I will send it to you.
hahah his poor bruise on his head.. so cute tho at least he's smiling all the time... well that's all that we see in the pics.. he is soo cute londs!!! and shoot i need to come see your new house haven't yet i sorry my bad!! maybes this next week :)??? i love youuuuu
Post a Comment