Entry view from the front door
Main room (from upstairs looking down)
Dining area/Kitchen - This is my new favorite part of the house. My handy husband, brother-in-law and father-in-law put new tile in the kitchen! We also did a few other things to it and now I really like it. My last little project in here is to change out the three cabinets with the chicken wire for doors (not my favorite). You can't really see them in this picture.
Master Bedroom...it's on the main floor which I REALLY like. I'm trying to convince McKay that the red berries picture of the SL Temple would go GREAT above our bed as an anniversary present...
Buddy's room. This was right after his haircut today!
This picture didn't really turn out, but it's my favorite part of his room. When we bought the house there was purple and green ivy wall paintings above the window and the shutters were green with ivy on them...not going to work for a little boy's room :) So I painted them white and hung his navy stars on them...I like how it turned out!
So anyway, there's a little tour for you. We are SO BLESSED to live in this home and I love it. We're grateful to also live so close to our wonderful friends the McArthurs. Thanks for getting us into the neighborhood!
12 comments:
linds!!! the house is soo cute and looks great!!! you decorate so cute.. so someday when i am married i may need all my sisters to come decorate hahah cause me probs not so cute!!! hahah cute cute pics with peyt and macard i love em!!!! hahah where did his like crazy hair dew go?? to short to do the hawk now?? still so cute tho!! love you linds!! xxxxxxxx :)
Thanks for posting these! I was bummed to miss the big YW party at your house. It is all so beautiful! And you have such a great sense of style -- I am very impressed! And for the record, I think that picture of the SL temple would look excellent in your room! I love that picture too! :)
Hey, cute house! It was fun to run into you at the store last week!
Looks great Linds!
That picture would look awesome! Youre good at hints...Im not very good at that kind of stuff, but Im starting to think I better get good at it!
anyways I LOVE the picture of mckay and peyton in their matching shirts...SO CUTE!
Oh and, I love his hair cut!
First- Peyton is the cutest little thing.
Second- your house looks AMAZING!! I can't believe all the fun things you've done to it in such a short amount of time. You are just so darling and so talented!
Love the house...it is looking fabulous. You are so good at decorating! I am excited to possibly see it in person in a few weeks but it is going to be a very short trip so it might have to wait.
My mom took the pictures, of course. I have no idea what kind of camera my mom has. I know it is a little pricey and she has some special lens that is worth more than the camera. You would have to ask her to know for sure but it really does take the best pictures.
What a cute house! Looks like you really don't need to do much more to it. Super cute!
Wow, I LOVE it. That is such an awesome main room with the fireplace. I'm so excited for you. The kitchen looks great too. Yeah, I bet you just love it.
I am so glad you finally posted pics of he house! It looks so cute! It was so fun to see you guys the other day, we'll have to do it again soon.
gorgeous house! love the fireplace, i am so excited to have a fireplace in our new house! just one more week and we will be so close to you!! we will miss josh and raelene tons but at least we will still be close to some good friends!
Wow, it is the last time I only had 2 kids huh! i didnt think of that...
They are so excited...
We just actually ran a few last minute errands, but it was a GOOD day:) Thanks Linds...see you soon!
So pretty! In my next house I have to have the OPEN kitchen. My kitchen is all by itself so when I am in there cooking I am alone. I can't wait to come see it!!
Post a Comment