...should not look so uncomfortable. This position isn't really as bad as how I've found Peyton before, but I thought it was cute that he laid on top of his dog...needed someone to cuddle with :) This kid cracks me up...except for when we are at church and he doesn't want to be there (like every week!)
We also got lucky yesterday and got to go play golf with McKay and the McArthurs! It was so nice to be outside and enjoy spring! I of course had a rough day golfing, but I'm determined to get better this year. Peyton loved it as you can tell...hopefully he'll enjoy playing with his Dad someday!
10 comments:
Cute and FUN linds! He is so sweet...
awww how precious! i feel like i haven't seen you in forever since i missed bunco and your debut on good things utah! you should come to the pool at orem rec center next time raelene and i take cohen and chase. i bet peyton would just love it!
Oh my heck, he is such a stylish baby! I LOVE IT!!!
Hey Linds! I would love to see you and everyone! I don't have anyone's number and I have your wrong email. I'll be here until the 23rd. Anyday but tomorrow or Tuesday would work for me. Let's figure something out. What a cutie you have. I am lovin the hair.
What a cutie! Do I see some red hair?? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Lindsay, Peyton is just such a cutie! Hey I really really want one of those swimsuits! How can I get one? Will you call me please Id like to get it ASAP. Thanks so Much!
aw...those pictures are so cute. Mike's dream is to have his kid go golfing with him. I think I've officially decided to let golf be Mike's thing since I'm SO bad at it. I like to ride in the cart though :)
look at his hair!! I love it! So cute!
I love Peyton's hair! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment