I had so much fun on Good Things Utah. The girls on the show are so SUPER nice and made it such a great experience. We didn't know if Reagan was going to make it due to weather, and I'm so glad she did so I could meet her! Funny that the day I was on it snows :) But it was a great time and I appreciate all the support from friends and family. I had some great friends in the audience and I know many at home cheering me on. I love you all! So bummer news of the day...my tivo didn't work during the show...OF ALL TIMES! Good thing I have on the ball friends. Davy's great mom recorded it and is letting me use her tape so I can watch it and my family (McKay didn't even get to see it live!) So I'm excited to see it...and make fun of myself :) Anyway, thanks for humoring me and being excited for me...it was a great experience I'll never forget!
All my cute friends who came up...Jessica, Steph, Lisa, Raelene and Megan. Thanks girls!
22 comments:
aw i so badly wanted to come and was planning on it. then chase had to get a really bad cold and was awake almost every hour last night since midnight...it wasn't the best of nights. but you did such a great job and it was so fun to watch you! of course it would have been better to be in the audience...
Awesome job, Linds! You were too cute! You just fit right in. I'm so sorry your Tivo didn't work! That stinks!!
ok, you could have zoomed in a bit more on the picture with me you and Jess! Lets just cut that belly off k! We had so much fun coming today...it made for a very fun day! Thanks again for the invite...im really proud of my darling best friend LINDSAY!!
Hey! I watched the show today with you on it and you seriously did such a good job! You have such a freindly personality and fit in so good! -Kristi
You did so awesome. It was way fun to watch you! I'm glad I happened to remember :)
I am so sad I wasn't there. I thought about you this morning but it was too late to call and say good luck :( I am sure you did a wonderful job! What a neat experience. I will have to watch it next time I am in town! You look so cute in all those pictures!
Yea!!! So fun! I'm glad you let us come and share your fun time with you. We loved it. I watched the show back and my favorite part is when Marti says I bet your little boy loves dianosours...and you said "OH YES!!!" shaking your head yes. Haha! I love it! I'm laughing out loud right now thinking about it. You did awesome!!!
You did so good! I watched it in between cleaning up throw up and putting Emma in the tub every 5 minutes...haha! I'm sorry I didn't make it though. We will all have to go again soon. That way you can watch the show and relax.
You look like you should be up there every day! You have all the beauty and grace in the world!!
I thought you did awesome nigs... I watched and I was so happy for you. You are BRAVE!!! I would never go on tv. Good to see you again.
Ashlie (Fitch) Mann
I tried to tivo it too, but due to the snow storm my TV went out! I didn't know until I came home from work and I was so sad. I would love to see it if you get a copy!
im so glad it went well. you look so great. Seriously beautiful! Love yoU!
Lindsey I saw your blog on Lisa's I just wanted to tell you, you did a great job on the show! Loved the scrapbook pages!
Jamie (Lisa's Friend)
I watched and you did great! I'm so jealous--what fun! I was sad that I couldn't get tickets and come down, but it was still fun just to watch on TV. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
You were amazing Lindsey!
Linds, I need to come over and see the video. I missed it cause I was at work. You look darling though. Where are those new jeans, I don't see you wearing them. :) Feel guilty and decide to return them? ha ha. We need to get together soon.
Hey Lindsey! I stalked you from your comment on Brandon and Whitney's blog. Peyton is so cute!!It was fun seeing you last night.
londz you are famous i love you!! you looked so cute on the show!! love youuuuu xxxxxxxxxx :)ac27
Hi Lindsay, I was at the gym running on the treadmill and I noticed a familiar face. Then I heard the name and then she said she was a Mountain View Bruin. I felt very proud that I knew the person on T.V. You did a great job and motivated me to work on scrapbooking. I figured Heidi would have your blog address. So, that's how I found you. This is Heather Harman Ballard by the way. I thought I would say hi.
Lindsay!! I saw you on Good Things Utah, It was so fun to watch you on there. You looked great! How are you? I miss seeing everyone from the old neighborhood. I heard you moved though. Are you liking your new place?
I just saw you on the show tonight from Brooke's tivo... you looked beautiful and I loved your scrapbook calender idea! When we have a baby, you'll have to teach me how to make one!
Post a Comment