Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's official...

...we're moving! We closed yesterday on the new house in Lehi. It's a cute house with black distressed shutters so I'm really excited! I still haven't taken any pictures but they'll be coming soon! We should be closing on our current house towards the end of this month! Yeah! The next chapter in our lives! It's bittersweet though to leave the first home you owned (especially with the cute nursery McKay did for Peyton!) We've had some good memories here over the past 2 1/2 years. I know this next home will treat us just as well.

After the dust settles and we are put together, I would love you to come visit me!

10 comments:

Holly said...

I don't know if you remember me, but our husbands work together at Prosper. It's so fun finding blogs to people we know! You have such a sweet little family! Let us know if you need help with your little guy while you pack! We KNOW how hard it is to get everything ready with a baby crawling all over! We're hoping to NEVER move again (we've moved 9 times in 8 1/2 years). Good luck with everything!

michelle said...

Wow! Congrats. Good luck on the move. You'll have to get my husband over there to help you out :). I would love to help, but seeing as how I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant, that's probably not such a good idea, lol. Can't wait to see the pictures.

brookelovesjay said...

I'm so jealous you sold your house! I am so ready to move. I know it's coming and I want to get it over with. And I am excited to have a say in which house we buy (I didn't with this one really, Jason and I weren't married yet). I'm crossing my fingers we can be as lucky as you! Of course, we need to put our house back on the market first...

JRC said...

What do you mean closing on your current house?? You sold it!?! Yea!

Holly said...

It's a ceramic tile. It looks a lot like travertine...without all the upkeep! I would highly recommend it...but...don't do a "tight joint", or even 1/8" for grout. I would do 1/4" of grout (or just under 1/4") to make it look good. Reason is that ceramic tiles tend to bow in the middle, and when they're so close together, it's really noticable! Hope that helps!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

Hey congrats Linds! That's really exciting for you guys. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new place!

Jason and Kimber said...

Hello from Kimber and Jason, I just found your blog. I am trying to figure one out myself. Ours is jasonandkimbergray.blogspot.com We haven't seen you guys for a while FHE keeps getting pushed back. That is so exciting that you bought a new house. Congrats!

Taylor Family said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited for you! You are going to have to host Bunco again so we can all come see it! AND because you make such yummy food everytime!!!

Josh and Megan said...

Ditto to Kims comment! I was just going to write the same thing!

Heidi said...

Hey chica! Long time no see! You're still as cute as ever!!! Don't worry that I stalked you down blog to blog to blog, haha! I want to catch up! Love ya, Heidi