Friday, January 25, 2008

Brad Paisley!

We had such a great time at the Brad Paisley concert last night! We went with our great friends the McArthurs and it was so nice to be out! His concerts are always so good! He did a whole section where he just played his guitar and sang without his band. It was my favorite. If you are a country fan and haven't been to one of his concerts before, I suggest you go next time he comes. It's worth it!








Also, I thought I would mention that I went to 27 Dresses last weekend with Lisa and a cute new friend named Callie and it was SO good! We both said it's a movie to buy when it comes out! I recommend all my girlfriends go see it. You will LOVE it!

5 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Sounds like fun Linds. I want to see that movie so bad. I'm glad it's good! Happy Birthday to Mckay!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

What about for husbands? or is it just a girls night out movie? It was fun to see you yesterday...sorry we had to just take off...Im excited to see your new house though. What is your moving time like?

Kristi F. said...

We went to Brad Paisley too! Your right, he is so good in concert!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

hey!!! ohh man of course you guys would go to that concert! ahhh man I am so jealous. That sounds like so much fun though. I love you so much and miss you soooo much!!! How is the new house coming along?? I can't wait to come home and come live in your new house with you hahah i'm so just kidding!!! haha i'll have to come sleepover sometime though just for fun. miss you linds!! take care :)

Jess said...

I went to 27 dresses with my mom and sisters a few weeks ago, and I LOVED it. Such a cute movie!