Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone finished off their holiday season wonderfully with a great New Year's celebration. McKay and I had a nice quiet evening at home watching Ocean's 13. And how pathetic are we...we made it to 11:30 and went to bed! Oh well, there's always next year! We hope 2008 is a wonderful year for everyone and we sure plan on it being a great one for us also!

BTW...Peyton cut tooth number 2 and I think more are coming. He's ALMOST completely crawling also. It's been a long time coming but everyone warns me that life gets crazy when they move around so I guess I'll enjoy the moment!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Its true... its fun when they start moving, but much more messy! And good job on the teeth. Addie bites :) So watch out!

Taylor Family said...

Yes, life gets crazy but fun when they can move. It's so wierd because they become little people. For me this is where all the fun began!!!

Angela and Mike said...

I just thought I'd let you know that I started the Friday Night Lights season series yesterday! I love it. Also, did you hear about Brian and Steve Kingsolver?