Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008 Election

I'm trying to be an informed, responsible citizen for the next presidential election :) I'm realizing if we want things to be run more efficiently in this country, we have to voice our opinion, even if it's a small one in the large perspective. My dad pointed me to a cool little tool on USA Today's Web site. It lets you take a quiz to answer how you would handle some of today's pressing issues in United States and how you align with the candidates. It was really good for me to go through it and read their different platforms and who I really would vote for based on what I think. I recommend we all do it and have the best info we can as we go to vote! Here's the link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

OK...there you have my soapbox on politics. I'm sure everyone will start in soon enough!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

hey lindsay, here's my blog address. bunco last thurs. was so fun. you are such a good host. sorry i was not very into it because of my sore mouth! i'm feeling much better and i can't wait til next month! see ya soon

michelle said...

Wahoo! I came across your blog from Raelene's. They're so fun to read...even though I don't keep mine updated nearly enough. You'll have to check out our blog too. Can't wait to hear more :).