So our little guy has taken his sweet little time to start moving. After about 13 months without much crawling I called Kids on the Move to get a little help. About a week after they came he caught onto crawling and is now climbing up stairs. He's walking around the couch and I'm hoping with a month or two he'll be walking. I had to post his signature "bum scoot" to show how he's been getting around the past few months. I'm glad he's deciding to move around like the rest of us!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute Linds! I feel like I need to see you soon! Maybe next week we can do dinner...I feel so CRAZY right now, when Jake gets home Ill be a little more open :)
kids on the move is great, huh! Chase only gets their services for 2 more months then he moves on to the school. I don't know what I will do when I don't get any more help with his eating!
haha, he's so fast with that bum scoot. I am definitely one to understand the moving dilemmas. Colton's physical therapy helped TONS. He was 12 months and didn't even roll, scoot, anything. Now he's running everywhere. So fun!
hahahah i love him and peyt together they make each other so happy!! and i love his little scooter across the floor so cute!! i love you londz you are such a good mommy!!
I am glad he is moving like the rest of us, BUT I must say that was SOOO dang cute and funny. I giggled out loud when I saw it. Loved it.
Post a Comment