Monday, September 27, 2010

Do It Yourself Duo

Hello friends and family!

My friend Lisa and I have been "encouraged" for months by our husbands to start something online. We both have a passion for interior design and anything to make home life more enjoyable. With that, we've created a place to share daily tips to beautify your home and life at www.doityourselfduo.blogspot.com. We hope this will be a way for us to share something that we love and give you inspiration for your own home as well. Make sure you become a follower which enters you into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Taipan Trading.

Thanks for your support!

Lindsay Ercanbrack

2 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Lindsey,

I wanted to thank you for the package in the mail we received awhile ago. It meant a lot to us. I had never heard that song before and loved it. The slideshow was perfect! I've watched it quite a few times when I find myself missing her. It will be something we'll hang onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you for thinking of us and sending us that package!

Love,
Ashley Sullenger

Melissa said...

Linds! That's so awesome! Good for you just going ahead and doing it. I always think of these fun things but never do them so way to go!