Friday, September 17, 2010

twenty.eight

I had an incredible birthday yesterday thanks to many people! I appreciate all the kind words, gifts and yummy treats! McKay surprised me and came home early yesterday to take me shopping and to Tucanos for dinner. Then it was off to the Gary Allan concert, accompanied by some of our favorite people, the McArthurs.





























This was our fourth time seeing Gary in concert and it didn't disappoint! Thanks for a wonderful evening out babe!

Each year of my life gets better and better! I'm one lucky girl!

1 comment:

kurt and angel blain :) said...

linds you have such a wonderful husband!! i hope you had a really fun birthday.. mmm tucanos sounds so yummy love that place. ps you are my hero running the 26 miler! you are just amazing. and also i love you blog background so cute.. and also haha i miss you !!! we need to play!