Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bushel and a Peck Preschool

We've entered into the realm of school! Granted preschool is a little more laid back, but exciting nonetheless. Peyton was SO excited to start...as you can tell...







































I looked for the preschool backpacks and didn't find one (maybe I didn't look hard enough; people were telling me they saw them all over :) Oh well. He still loves his over-sized Woody and Buzz backpack!




















At 9 a.m. he was dressed and ready to go. This was taken about 15 minutes before it was time to leave...you can see preschool from our front door so he was anxious! I feel so lucky to have a great preschool just down the street!















We made it a family affair to walk Peyton down for the first time. Even Canyon joined in. Even though I'm not a huge fan of dogs, Peyton LOVES Canyon and had fun walking him to preschool.















When we got there I told him to run in. He stopped and waited patiently for my neighbors to walk in also. After a minute or two I told him to walk around them and run in. Before he headed down the stairs he turned around and with his cute little voice yelled "Bye Mommy!" I was totally great with him going and that made it a little real to me. I'm going to have to start hearing "Bye Mommy" more and more as he gets older. This is the beginning of him becoming grown up and more independent. You learn quickly that its not so far off for Moms to cry sending their kids to Kindergarten!




















I know this is going to be a great year of preschool for Peyt and I'm so excited for him! He's a great boy!

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Such cute pics of him. Our boys are growing up so fast.

kurt and angel blain :) said...

hahaha linds peyt cracks me up, he is so funny and just so dang cute, ready to go and sitting outside 15 min. before, i love that kid!!! and yes peyt does love canyon!!! got some cute pics from the cabin with him cuddling with canyon... but anyway i love you!!! and so glad chayceyyyy boy is crawling and walking around, next thing we know him and lucy are gonna chasing each other around hahah i love you!!

Jess said...

He looks so grown up with that backpack on. I can't believe our kids are old enough for preschool. He is pretty dang handsome in his first day of school outfit.