Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sunny St. George

We had a wonderful St George weekend in August with some of our favorite people. Melis has a nice condo down there and it was a perfect weekend filled with good food, swimming, shopping, late night talks, games and fun! I drove down by myself with the boys and it went great...no stops! When we got there, we met up with the girls at Cafe Rio...




















Peyton loves sour things...didn't get that from me! Here he is enjoying a lime!















Little Chayce man is usually a go with the flow kid.















It was SUPER hot while we were there, so we spent a lot of time at the pool.



















































































Little Lucy is so DANG cute! We had so much fun spending time with her. She's got so much personality. She crawls and now walks circles around Chayce. I think I know who the leader will be :)



















































We had a yummy dinner at Brick Oven.















Lucy is drawn to Peyton when they are playing, but I think these two will have a great friendship as they get older. So fun to have cousins close to your age!















Cheesecake Factory! Yes we found all the best restaurants to eat at! That's what girls trips are all about right? We made a trip down to Vegas one day for a little shopping!
















































Ange and I in front of the water show...still my favorite thing to see in Vegas!



















The gardens never disappoint! It was beautiful as always!

Thank you Melis for hosting us at your condo! (And thanks for being my photographer while we were there...I kept forgetting my camera for some reason!) I love you girls so much and can't wait for the next time!

No comments: