Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Party




















Chayce was SO happy to be celebrating his birthday. He was in the perfect mood to party!




















I got this cute cake idea from my wonderful friend Steph. We had an "UP" themed party and it turned out great. Thanks for the ideas Steph! She made the cute house which we borrowed.





















I got Chayce to cooperate wearing the bday hat long enough for a few pictures.














This was probably the highlight of the evening. My brother was teasing Chayce with this balloon and Chayce was laughing so hard. It was darling!



























































My Mom can get my boys so excited! She is a wonderful Grandma!




















We always thought we'd end up setting Peyton and Khloe up but she might be taking dibs on Chayce! She's his little mother and was giving him lots of loves!















I love my boys so much. They bring so much joy to my life! I feel bad because I was a little negative at the beginning of the party about being a Mom to a toddler, but I truly love both of them so much and am so grateful to be their Mom. It's the best job in the world.



































I loved this picture because you can see my Dad enjoying Chayce's reaction in the background. My parents find so much joy in their grandsons and its neat to watch their interaction with them. I am so lucky to have such an amazing immediate family and wonderful inlaws!





















Then there was the cake! He did a great job digging right in and enjoying.














Oh what a lovely mess!















Dan and Wendi brought their sweet little boys to the first family party. This is the first picture we have of all seven grandchildren with Grammy and Papa. How sweet is this! When you see them all together its crazy we've gone from one to seven in three years! I love the Ercanbrack family so much and feel so blessed to have married into it. We love our cousins and the close realtionships we have with you! Thanks for your support at the party!

And yes, another excuse to spoil my child rotten! I'm a sucker for bdays and find too many fun things! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts. These evenings are memories I will never forget of my children growing up.

4 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

SO CUTE linds! The cupcakes turned out darling :) Chayce is so cute...I was excited to see this post!!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

waaahooo we love the birthday boy!! we had a blast at your house!!!

C.LEE said...

Wow! Looks like a ton of fun! I love the "up" idea. So cute!

melissa marie said...

linds his party was so darling!!! you do a superb job every year. i stole your pic of all the grandkids - hope you don't mind :)