My little, cuddly newborn Chayce is now ONE! The older he gets he looks more and more like McKay when he was little.
Here are a few things I love about Chayce:
The fact that he loves his MOMMY! Sometimes its hard on McKay and babysitters (and I must admit his attachment to me is wearing off a bit). But he is definitely a Mama's boy for the moment and I LOVE it!
His sweet laugh
The love he already has for his brother...they are going to be buddies
He is quick to smile even if he's not feeling well or upset...he's a genuinely happy child
We love you Chayce. You are a wonderful addition to our family. We are partying on Saturday so hopefully we'll have a great cake mess to show off!
2 comments:
Sweet little guy...he is so smiley! Can't wait to see and hear about his party tom! Happy B-day Chayce :)
Happy Birthday Chaycey! We love you dearly. And I can't wait to see his "up" cake tomorrow!
Post a Comment