I love my Mom so much. She's such a great lady. Selfless, charitable, humble and happy...four perfect words to describe my Mom. We had a great morning celebrating with you! Thank you for everything you do for our family. The boys adore you and would spend everyday with you if they could. You are an amazing person!
Chayce had fun swinging on their swing for a few minutes. He looks so big to me in these pictures!
I posted this one to show the two fang teeth that have now cut through...both of my boys have been vampire babies until their two front teeth decide to come! I am so excited to celebrate his birthday this next week. First birthdays are my favorite!
McKay and I got to sneak away for a few hours to see the new Robin Hood movie. Pretty good...and always great to be out with my husband! Thanks to my cute neighbor Lauren for watching the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment