Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom

The word "Mom" has obviously become much more meaningful the past few years. It takes on so many definitions and is an around the clock obligation. To be a good Mom is definitely not for weak people! Unfortunately my weaknesses have been exposed due to motherhood (especially in the last year!) My saving grace is that my children are very quick to forgive and love me unconditionally. My appreciation for my Mom continues to grow as I experience each phase of motherhood with my own kids.















My favorite women in my life. Thanks for the delicious filet dinner!















We also had a fun celebration at the Ercanbracks. Lucy is about four months younger than Chayce and is crawling circles around him...it's so funny! They were on all fours staring at each other for quite awhile but of course my camera takes too long and I missed the perfect moment.















Little stinker...are you ever going to decide to crawl!















We all went in on a Mother's/Father's Day gift for Wayne and Pam...I love that you can personalize these temple pictures now. I may have to take mine back in and get it done...

I am surrounded by so many amazing women who are great examples to me. Thank you all for your support in helping me be a better person. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: