Seven seems like such a big number. The jump from six years to seven years seems like a big one for some reason. It's really amazing I've known McKay for eight years now! Life seems to get better as each year goes by. I'm very fortunate and have so many reasons to be thankful!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Wonderful Evening
It's so nice to go on dates with McKay. I love it. We had a great afternoon/evening spent shopping and eating a wonderful dinner at Chef's Table. Nothing I like better than good food and shopping! I got a few new things at the mall and we found a kitchen table we really like.


Seven seems like such a big number. The jump from six years to seven years seems like a big one for some reason. It's really amazing I've known McKay for eight years now! Life seems to get better as each year goes by. I'm very fortunate and have so many reasons to be thankful!
Seven seems like such a big number. The jump from six years to seven years seems like a big one for some reason. It's really amazing I've known McKay for eight years now! Life seems to get better as each year goes by. I'm very fortunate and have so many reasons to be thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment