Kimball called me about 5:30 to let me know he had done all he could but he was coming home! It worked out perfectly and everyone was here just in time to surprise him! Of course it freaked my children out with everyone screaming, but other than that it was a perfect surprise!
Happy Birthday Babe! We love you so much and are so grateful for everything you do for our family!
Our friends...
And family...
I missed pics of a few of the kids but we were so glad everyone was able to come.
It's hard to believe McKay is 30! I met him when he was 22...seems hard to believe that much time has gone by and how many things have transpired since then. He seems completely fine with turning 30 which I think is how it should be. Life should get better as you grow older together right!
It was such a fun night and we appreciate all the support! Thanks for helping me pull off a fun surprise everyone! We're looking forward to a great 30th year for McKay!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday McKay! Looks like a great party. I love surprising people... so much fun.
Post a Comment