Friday, January 1, 2010

12.24

We started off at Grandma Ruthie's to open presents. She gave us money to buy what we wanted...she's such a sweet, generous person! We've needed a new Carbon Monoxide detector for a long time so we purchased one finally! Peyton and Chayce got matching shirts, a few toys and the Polar Express book. Thanks so much Grandma! I like to believe the light coming in is Grandpa getting in the picture too :)















Next we headed to my parents for Peyton to open a present before going to dinner at Carabbas. Peyton loves his Grandma so much. She's going to be his pre-kindergarten teacher. I'm so lucky!














Chayce and Aunt Chelsea...love her so much! She's always willing to help me when I need her.



















Peyton playing with his new blocks...what a fun gift Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks!




















Our last stop Christmas Eve was to the Ercanbrack party. We did a white elephant exchange this year which was a fun new tradition. We took home a few gifts that weren't anywhere near white elephant!















Our first attempt at the Nativity with the kids. They did a pretty good job all things considered!















These two sweeties are going to be best buds! We love our new cousin Lucy.















Christmas trees bring so much happiness to me :) I loved this moment...















Showing off their new jammies from Grammy and Papa. These kids are all so loved by them. They continuously give their love, time and whatever they have. We love you!




















Can't wait for tomorrow morning!

No comments: