Friday, January 1, 2010

12.25

We had yet another wonderful Christmas this year...thanks in large part to amazing family who spoil us!


Santa didn't disappoint. Peyton asked the four Santas he saw this Christmas for a big firetruck. Thanks to Santa's helper (my Mom) for helping to find it.















Food for his new kitchen! I took a lot of video and not as many pictures as I should have!















These boys will get many hours of fun out of this table!














Grammy and Papa stopped by Christmas morning to see what Santa brought.




























This picture makes me so happy. What a sweet baby! I love this baby Santa so much.
































































Funny I took a picture of him opening this one...it's a 12 pack of Mt. Dew!



































Wayne and Pam gave each of their kids this neat plaque in memory of Grandpa Shoell to put in our gardens. I want to plant rose bushes in our backyard and place it near them...he and Grandma have pretty rose bushes. Thanks so much for your generosity Wayne and Pam!















Christmas afternoon/evening was spent at my parents. Grandpa helped Peyt open a few gifts up.















Our classic Peyton picture. Can you guess what he got?




















New tie for Dad...




















...and a big picture of the boys for Mom.


































Chayce got a new jumparoo and loves it!




















Uncle Jack...sporting his new shirt. We love you!




















What a wonderful time we've had in December. We can't wait for a wonderful new year and hope everyone we love has a great year too!

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

your family is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas.