At the end of each month I'm going to start listing a few highlights. Sometimes as a stay-at-home Mom I feel like life slips by and I don't stop and realize what happened during the month. So...
*We rang in the new year by going to bed at 11:30 :)
*Potty training!
*Hosted Bunco at my house. We're starting in on the 4th year playing together and I can't believe it!
*Threw a surprise party for McKay's 30th birthday
*Chayce has become very confident in sitting up and now wants to reach forward for anything he's remotely close to!
*Watched the Jazz and BYU basketball games on TV and went to the BYU games against UNLV and Utah
*Cheered on the Colts who will be playing in the Super Bowl next week!
*Logan and Carter Asay were born at 27 weeks. They are a week old now!
*McKay played in a basketball league with games on Friday nights (don't know if it's my highlight, but I know it's one of his!)
*Read "The Message" by Lance Richardson and "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks; currently reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown
I hope January was a good month for you too!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lindsey-
That is so cool that you read "The Message." Did you know that Lance is my uncle. He was such an amazing guy. Hope you were uplifted by the book.
Post a Comment