OK...it's going down in writing now:
I'm going to run my first marathon this year...
Hoping for St. George but Top of Utah will be great too if I can't get in.
I'm looking forward to it.
Happy New Year!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You can do it!!!!
That is awesome! You can do it. Man you have a lot of ambition.
good for you!! You're amazing, you'll do great!! Love all the Christmas pics, looks like you had a great holiday!!
Wow DANG!!! You are so awesome! I want to run a marathon as well. I wish I was there so we could train together.
Good for you! Good luck. Its hard but so rewarding. Looks like you guys had a great christmas!
It was fun to see you the other day! I wish we lived closer so we could train together...I'm hoping to do the same thing!
Post a Comment