I'm a bad photographer in January. I've taken two pictures all month. Here's one...
Chayce loves his little bath. I needed something easy because half the nights I bathe both kids without McKay home. This duck was $10 at Target and he loves it. I felt like it was a good purchase until Chayce is no longer slipping and sliding in the tub.
I never wrote about this but I made a challenge to myself to not eat one treat, sweet, dessert etc. during the month of January...and I've made it so far! I asked McKay if I could buy two black rocking chairs for our front porch if I accomplished my goal and he agreed. While it feels good to stick to something, I sure do miss a delicious dessert some evenings. However, I've learned that I don't need one everyday and hope to be much more moderate in the dessert-eating category!
My wonderful husband turns 30 on Friday! More to come about him soon!
2 comments:
hey linds i dont comment very often but wanted to tell you your boys are so cute and i LOVE the duck!!! I give it away at all the baby showers i go to, they love it at that age. Hang in there with the potty training, it will get better, if it makes you feel better boys are lots harder to train than girls(not that i know but i have just heard :))
K that boat is pretty much the coolest thing I have ever seen! I will for sure be getting Lucy one of those. Right now I still bathe her in the sink. I'm so jealous of your darling boys! Good luck with Peyt!
Post a Comment