This is Peyton and Porter just relaxing on the bed watching "Woody" (I hear "watch Woody" at least 20 times a day!) McKay and Davy have dreams of coaching their sports teams together (if they hopefully get to play together...Porter is a late summer bday and Peyt is spring...so technically their ages don't fall in the same "school year"). We love Porter (and Khloe) and are blesssed to have the McArthurs as neighbors and best friends!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My Buddy and his Buddy
It's been awhile since I've posted a picture of Peyton somewhat looking at the camera. It's so hard for me to believe he's going to be two next month...and that he'll have a brother soon after that! I guess I'm still in denial that I'm 26 so whatever! I just wanted to express my overwhelming love for my son. He's such a sweet boy and genuinely loves his Mom and Dad. When his grandparents watch him, they always say it's fairly easy because he is so entertained by cars. Give him a basket of them and he's set for hours (and I'm not kidding when I say hours). This age is so fun because they can communicate and he's a little parrot...he repeats anything you tell him. He's been so great to have in our home and I love him!

This is Peyton and Porter just relaxing on the bed watching "Woody" (I hear "watch Woody" at least 20 times a day!) McKay and Davy have dreams of coaching their sports teams together (if they hopefully get to play together...Porter is a late summer bday and Peyt is spring...so technically their ages don't fall in the same "school year"). We love Porter (and Khloe) and are blesssed to have the McArthurs as neighbors and best friends!
This is Peyton and Porter just relaxing on the bed watching "Woody" (I hear "watch Woody" at least 20 times a day!) McKay and Davy have dreams of coaching their sports teams together (if they hopefully get to play together...Porter is a late summer bday and Peyt is spring...so technically their ages don't fall in the same "school year"). We love Porter (and Khloe) and are blesssed to have the McArthurs as neighbors and best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Peyton really is such a little sweetheart. It was fun to see him when we were in Utah and hear his cute little voice. I loved seeing ya'll and coming to your beautiful home. Start planning your trip to Texas!
Great talking with you today - I am looking forward to the great weather to get us out more to enjoy our great neighbors. Peyton is such a cutie!
Our boys are the cutest! I need you to email me the pictures.
Our boys are the cutest! I need you to email me the pictures.
That will be so fun to have a little brother! You picked a name yet?
i'm so glad you commented! you know those boys probably better than i do, so i'm sure you had a good laugh when you saw those pictures:) morgan definitely keeps me laughing. the fireside was great. i wish i could have talked with you afterwards, but it was pretty packed. thanks for keeping in touch and congrats on baby #2!
i'm so glad you commented! you know those boys probably better than i do, so i'm sure you had a good laugh when you saw those pictures:) morgan definitely keeps me laughing. the fireside was great. i wish i could have talked with you afterwards, but it was pretty packed. thanks for keeping in touch and congrats on baby #2!
Post a Comment