I needed to look at a new post on my blog. Darn my camera because it really doesn't work and I need to take new pictures of Peyton. I need to figure out how to make it work for next week because we are taking a road trip to CALIFORNIA! Unfortunately my hard-working husband won't be able to come, but my Dad and Chels are coming so it should be a fun time away! We are going to visit my Grandma and Uncle. It's so funny because Peyt keeps bringing up "Caleefoneea" and Uncle Steve's dog. He vaguely remembers our trip last August...I think at least.
Other than that we've been hanging out at home a lot the past little while. I did find some good deals for Peyton for his 2T wardrobe. I don't think he'll need anything now until 3T! I love to find good deals because it's such a waste to pay full price for kids clothes! And it's nice to know our second child will be able to use all of them too!
I'm sorry for all my family and friends who have been dealing with sickness/sick kids the past few weeks. I think I ended up with the 24 hr. stomach flu and blamed Chilis...oops! You still aren't excited to eat there for awhile after something like that happens! Anyway, hope everyone starts to feel better soon. We are thinking about you!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lindsay, I feel so bad for you! Being sick when you are prego is so much worse than it is normally. I am so excited for you guys, having another little boy. I think that is so fun they will have each other to be friends with. Congrats! Melissa Hawkins Henderson
Im so sorry! You probably got sick from Christian!~
When are you leaving to Cali? How fun:)
Did you go to Old Navy and Childrens Place or is there somewhere else Im missing great deals? Christian has no clothes once it starts getting warm...and Hallie also...
Lindsay!
I found your blog off of whitney parker (hale) but I was so excited to find you! Congrats on your #2! I have two boys also and it is honestly GREAT! I love my boys! You have the cutest little family! It was fun to get an update of how you are doing. Glad things are well!
Post a Comment