Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh DEAR

If you have ever had food poisoning before, I AM SORRY. I experienced this yesterday and wish to never have it again. I'm almost positive that's what it was because after I had EVERYTHING out of my system I felt a little bit better. Let's just say I won't be eating at Chili's for a REALLY long time.

I'm really telling you this because I owe a big THANK YOU to my family for their help yesterday. McKay stayed home until about 1 when Peyton was down for his nap...my Dad showed up shortly thereafter until 4 when my Mom came...followed by the last shift of my sister around 6. Can you say SO LUCKY! I don't know how mothers do it when they get that sick and still have to take care of their kids. Thank you so much...you really don't know how much it meant to me.

Also...I got my blog book in the mail yesterday and LOVE it. I'm definitely going to make one once a year as my journal...since I'm not so great writing in one anymore. I highly recommend blurb.com for your journal book making needs!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad that you have a wonderful family to help you out! You are very lucky!!! Glad that you're feeling better! So, how's the pregnancy going? I keep forgetting to send "stuff" to work with Damon...are you still prego sick???

Leah said...

Hang in there! Food poisoning and being pregnant = NO FUN! I'm jealous that you have a blog book. I need to get one made up!

Jess said...

OH I am so so so so sorry. I don't know if I have ever had it, but Paul has 3 times since we have been married. And it is HORRIBLE... and while you are prego? Seriously horrible. I am sorry. I hope you are feeling better. We are so lucky to have fam around to help. My sister and mom saved me this week!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I had no idea you were so sick! I miss our gym days when I knew everything about you:) Im glad your feeling better though! And yes...thank heavens for family! Heidi was an answer to my prayer on friday...:) K blurb.com doesnt work anymore with blogger...when did you do your book? I might need some extra help from you!

Angela and Mike said...

Totally lame! I'm so sorry you got sick, hopefully you are feeling better. I hope you aren't feeling too sick with your pregnancy. You still just eating pretzels and slurpees? I think that was a diet you were on back at Nu Skin :)

I echo the concern of jakeandstephanietoylor, because blurb sayss it doesn't work with blogger...hmmm....

Josh and Megan said...

You have to bring your book to Bunco! I want to see it!

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.