Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best Age or Worst Age?

I can't decide if Peyton is in my favorite stage or worst stage as a mother. He does and says the funniest and cutest things, but he can be such a little tornado sometimes too! Of course we love him the same no matter what...it just makes my job a little harder sometimes. Here are some funny things he's done/said lately...

I was getting ready for church on Sunday and had just finished getting dressed. Peyton comes walking by me in the bathroom and says "Coot (cute) Jacket"

McKay has his deer head sitting in our bedroom until we find a better place for it. Well, it's actually just the antlers and a paper mache type head. (The man who was working on it actually died! Sad!) Anyway, Peyt lays on the nose of the deer and says, "Aw...Puppy!"

Whenever something crazy/funny/weird happens to one of us or on T.V. he says "Oh My Gosh" Another favorite is "Goodness Sakes"

He repeats the ABC's with me and when he gets to Q he says "Coot"

I had to get a few of these things down so I don't forget! I love Peyton so much. He's such an awesome little boy!

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love that he told you your jacket was cute. At least he's got a good sense of style!

Scott and Beth said...

Cute! That is a fun age!