Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday McKay!




















Yesterday was McKay's 29th birthday! 30 is going to creep up fast on him :) I've only got 3 1/2 years until I'm there too! My hard working husband didn't get home until after 11 p.m. last night so we weren't able to do much celebrating...hopefully tonight will be better! We love you so much and are so grateful for the wonderful man that you are! I love watching McKay interact with Peyton...he loves his Dad so much! And when McKay is available, he's so willing to take Peyton so I can get out for a bit. Thanks for all you do to make our family so great!

Also...I've been meaning to put a congratulations note on my blog to Barack Obama...our new President. I'm hoping he can get this country on the right track and get us going where we need to be headed. I understand that it's not just his responsibility but all of ours to play a part in keeping our country great! I'm very proud to be an American and love where I live!

I'm also excited because I finished my first blog book yesterday and it should be coming in a few weeks. I'll let you all know how it turns out. It will be nice to have a hard copy (also known as my journal!) I've heard eventually blogs run out of space and you either have to clear it out or start a new one! I don't want to lose all the things I've documented here...what a great family history right!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

where did you get your blog book done? Can you post on my blog please? Thanks! Happy birthday McKay!

Leah said...

Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Angela and Mike said...

blurb.com says it doesn't support blogger. How were you able to get the book made?