We had a great holiday season. Other than our camera decided to act up and only work sometimes. So we didn't get a whole lot of great pictures, but enough to remember the year. We have been SO busy in December I've decided I'm not going much of anywhere in January. So if you'd like to see me come visit!
I want to thank our families SO much for the great Christmas you provided for us. We were spoiled again (too bad I have to say this every year :) The best part was the time we were able to spend with everyone. I love it...it should be more a focus throughout the year to get together! I got my beloved Wii and it's as fun as I thought it would be. I really enjoy it. McKay also spoiled me with a laptop which we've been needing so it was a very nice surprise. Peyton has a whole fleet of cars now and enjoys his slide. Porter came over to play and the two of them went down it at least 50 times each. I'm glad we bought it :)
I'm really hoping for a great year in 2009. First and foremost I pray that this baby comes healthy and strong...a little active firecracker just like Peyton. What a blessing to be a mother. We'll be finding out on January 15th what this little sweetie is. I can't wait.
I hope this year brings lots of happiness to you too and if it doesn't...I hope you're given the strength to endure it well (as I hope I am as well :) Thanks to all of you who take time to read updates on our lives in our little corner of the world. I love to read about your lives too and see how you are doing. Blogs are one of the greatest inventions!
Anyway...enough of my rambling. Here's a little recap of Christmas in pictures.
So I guess Santa is a great person as long as you don't have to sit on his lap
This is how Peyton plays with his cars...loves to carry at least five around at a time...using his chin as an extra hand!
Christmas Eve at the Ercanbracks. My parents treated us earlier that evening to Outback! Thank you!
One of the many cars he opened Christmas morning.
The slide became a better gift a few days after Christmas. That day he just drove his cars down it!
McKay and I have a picture in front of my parents Christmas tree every year from the time we started dating! So of course we had to attempt a photo, but Peyton didn't really want to. Oh well! I found the cutest Christmas shirt for 6 bucks. It's an old fashioned Santa and reindeer.
6 comments:
I know its so sad to take down Christmas! We took dwn yesterday! Im so sad I missed lunch with you guys...I really want to see you, so if you dont mind Ill take you up on your offer sometime this week and stop by! Love ya! Glad you had a great christmas!
I saw that shirt at the Shade Sale! I LOVED it! I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas! Make sure you tell us what you are having BEFORE Bunco! I am always the last to find these things out! I'm so excited for you!!!
Hey Lindsay,
I just found your blog through Cara's, I had no idea you were pregnant, you are so tiny!! Congratulations!!! and you find out on my birthday, Jan. 15th is a lucky day!! Looks like you had a great Christmas I was so sad to take down my decorations too.
My blog is private but if you would like an invite email me: itsgr82smile@gmail.com.
-Hailee Roberts
you are too cute! i have to say i'm glad the holidays are over and life is getting back to normal. xmas wasn't that exciting for us this year anyway, i'm hoping next year will be better, chase will be older, maybe jason will be in the spirit more...anyway, if you get bored, give us a call! i'll come over and play wii with you while the boys play! i'm not doing anything either this month!
I'm glad you had a good christmas. I love peyton holding all his cars haha. It's sad taking down christmas decorations, I agree :(
Some great pictures!! :) Glad to hear that you guys are doing so well, and can't wait to find out what your having!
Post a Comment