Little Peyton Manning
Peyt's little cheerleader Addie. Jessica made Peyt's cute football pants for me and her little baby Eliza also had a darling cheer outfit on that matched her sister. So talented!
Kids minus Peyt. He always seems to be sad at the Halloween party! These girls are all so cute though!
Our visit to Dad's work on Halloween. These two cute boys aren't too far apart from Peyton.
The cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Shoell's.
Hope you had a great day too! We had SO many trick or treaters I couldn't believe it. So much fun to see all of them though!
6 comments:
He is just the CUTEST little thing- and he looks great as a football player! You should have worn your old cheer uniform when you took him around!
Cute PEYTON! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You and Jess are both so creative:) Love ya
Little Peyton Manning is so cute! I love the outfit. It's nice when they don't have opinions yet and change their minds every day about what they want to be for Halloween. Very cute!
Peyton looks so cute! I'm so mad I missed it. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.
Happy Halloween Linds! Peyton looks so cute in his football uniform! I love it!
Linds he looks so cute. I don't think I have seen a football player look so cute. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment