I've heard so many mixed emotions about Twilight. I went into it with NO expectations and was pleasantly surprised. We had a huge group from our ward go and it was a lot of fun. The movie left me wanting to see New Moon so I would say it was pretty good. I would tell you to see it if you haven't yet. It also made me excited for a chic flick about competing brides coming out in Jan. There are are least 8 or 9 movies coming out that I want to see!
I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am excited to spend the day with both of our families. I'll miss my family who is out of town, but we will be thinking about you and love you! And no I am not going shopping on Black Friday. My Mom and I went up to Park City today and I got some shopping done...I'll wait to finish on a weekday around 3 p.m. Hope you have fun if you go though!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree! I think I went into it with low expectations, so I was surprised at how much I liked it. Of course, it can't be as good as the book, but it was still fun to watch. I would even go see it again. I am sort of a Twilight junkie. :) I miss chatting with you, Lindsay! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment