Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it that time again already?

I am SO looking forward to the holiday season. I really think there's not much I love more than a home filled with Christmas decorations. I am THRILLED to have a high ceiling and room this year to put up a big Christmas tree! I bought a round of decorations soon after my birthday (I know...a little excited :) and I just need one more round probably and it will be ready to go! My house is pretty much ready the day after Thanksgiving. I LOVE IT! Now if I can only teach Peyton to leave it alone...that will be the challenge this year.

Also, can't believe it's time already for baby #2. Will be born end of May/first of June! (Due date is June 4th but if I'm given the option to be induced at 39 weeks, I'm taking it!) Aside from being sick, we are so excited and can't wait for a brother or sister to join Peyton.

23 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Lins! That is exciting! Sure do miss seeing you=)

maremee said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. I'm sure your family is thrilled.

Karin said...

YAAAYYYY!
-karin

Kristi F. said...

Yay! That is so great that your having another baby! Congratulations! You will be a great mommy of two!

Jill said...

That's such exciting news!! 2 are definitely better than just 1. Hope you're feeling well.

Cardon Family said...

Congrats! Sorry , I didn't get your message in time for the Halloween party. Looks like it was fun! Hope to see you soon.

LaCee said...

Congrats! I have been waiting for the news, I had a feeling it was coming;)

Beth said...

Horrrraaaayyy!! Babies Babies Babies!! So fun!

a wynn wynn situation said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! And how perfect to have a baby just about when grandma Neiger finishes up the school year so she can cuddle those babies!

Kelly said...

Congrats on baby #2! I'm very excited as well for Christmas decorations. Since Thanksgiving is so late, I'm debating on putting them up the week before. :)

Renee said...

Congrats, looks like you and I will be doing this together! I will have baby #4 on June 8th! Yipee! I bet you are thrilled! Good luck with that sickness - we should get together and feel like crap! Hang in there.

Chris and Logan said...

Congrats Lindsay! You are such a cute mom, you will be great with two!

Whitney Jensen said...

I kept waiting for an announcement after Sarah told me you guys were trying! CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Josh and Megan said...

YEAH! Baby #2! Can't wait to see u next week!

Leah said...

Congratulations Lindsey! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Angela and Mike said...

NO WAY. Congrats, how exciting. I hope you don't feel as sick as last time. Pretzels and slurpees anyone?

Congrats!

Meredith & Company said...

Congratulations! I figured you would be making an announcement before too long. Good luck!

Scott and Beth said...

YEAH! Some one will have a baby the same age as mine! That is awesome Congrats! I feel the same way about Christmas Decor! I'm itching to get my stuff out already!!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIRST DAY I SAW YOUR POST! IM SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL...I MISS MY GYM BUDDY:( BUT COULDNT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY! LOVE YA-
PS...IM PUTTING MY TREE UP NEXT WEEKEND! CANT WAIT! IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOURS-WELL HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER RUN TO HOBBY LOBBY AND TAI PAN ONE DAY:) YEAH FOR MCKAY CONVINCING YOU ON THE 12 FOOTER...SOOOO FUN!

Tricia said...

How exciting Lindsay! you are such a peppy, fun person - you make the cutest mother. Good luck with this pregnancy.

September said...

We just got your Christmas card yesterday and I saw the whole "baby Ercanbrack" thing and I was so excited! I thought it was the way you guys were announcing it because I hadn't seen anything about it on your blog....so I come and check it out today and apparently it's one of the only posts I somehow missed! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you!!

Laura said...

Oops! That last comment was mine. It's logged in under September, aka "Zippy" (her gpa's nickname for her).

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, am I seriously that blind?!? Has that little pregnancy widget thing been at the top of your blog for a while? In all the times I've looked at your blog, I missed the post with the announcement AND missed seeing that! It's confirmed....I'm officially blind!